MASSO CNC RELAY MODULE
MASSO 6 relay module provides optical isolation to high voltage/current signals from MASSO controller.
- Multi color LED’s for each relay helps easily troubleshoot issues.
- Green color LED indicates that a signal is received to switch on the relay and the relay has been switched on.
- Red color LED indicates that a signal to switch on the relay has been received but the relay has failed and not working.
Wiring and Setup instructions: CLICK HERE
- Optical isolation to protect low voltage components and MASSO.
- Multi color LED’s status to show input signal status and relay fail status.
- Works with a single 24VDC power supply.
- Each relay can be used to control 5 Amp 28VDC or 5 Amp 240VAC load.
- Easy mounting using M3 screws.
- WARNING: Connecting the power polarity in reverse will damage the relay module.
Please note: MASSO products are imported from AU to UK. 3DTEK website prices factor in and inclued; import shipping, tax and duty. We aim to keep all MASSO items IN STOCK. All prices on MASSO website are subject these import surcharges after the cart stage. 3DTEK are able to offer some pre and post sales support on MASSO lines. Technical support is offered by MASSO direct at masso.com.au